If you are looking for a fun, energetic great company to work for look no further!
Our team is growing and we are looking to add an Operations Associate to our operations team to help our expanding business needs.
Gridiron Insurance provides custom and specialized products to unique segments of the insurance marketplace. We deliver exclusive coverage, which comprises creative and adaptable insurance solutions. Gridiron’s mission is to provide a stable, dedicated and professional approach to underwriting that ensures value in each and every insurance transaction.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Review related supporting documentation for accuracy.
- Efficiently process the needed insurance document from various company software based on task chosen (i.e. Binder, Policy, Endorsement, Inspection Report).
- If discrepancy is found, properly QA with thorough explanation.
- Perform effective internal and external communication via email and phone correspondence.
- Handle escalated issues and follow-up on outstanding issues promptly.
- Maintain/exceed daily task goals given.
· 70% company paid gym membership
· Free snacks on-site
· Quarterly team building events
· 401k matching
· Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance company paid
· Semiannual profit sharing bonuses
· Employee assistance program
· 15 days PTO + Holidays
· Flexible schedule
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (G.E.D.)
- Strong customer orientation, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with a commitment to company values
- Analytical and detail oriented; capable of multi-tasking.
- Ability to cross-train within multiple operational functions
- Basic Insurance Knowledge is a plus
Job Type: Full-Time